RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- We accept all returns and exchanges on items purchased on www.herbalcommons.com only if contacted by email within 14 days of the date your order was received.
- Returns and exchanges must be shipped at customer's own expense within 14 days of receiving your order, except in cases of receiving damaged or incorrect items.
- Returns, including damages, made after 14 days must be approved via email first, and are subject to a 25% restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
- All merchandise should be in its original packaging, unworn, unaltered and unwashed with all tags attached.
- Returns received without an authorization via email will not be processed for a refund. We are not responsible for sending merchandise back to customers that fail to follow our return policy instructions.
- For any and all return or replacement inquiries, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and style number(s) you would like to return/replace. Email response time may take 24-48 hours depending on email volume. Please be patient.
- Be sure to return items within 7 business days of receiving email approval and shipping information for the return.
- Once your return is processed, you will receive a refund back to your original form of payment.
- Returns may take 1 to 2 weeks to process which includes the time it takes to receive your package and process your refund.
- Please note that refunds may take 7-10 business days to post back to accounts due to varied processing times between financial institutions.
- Store credit returns are offered to U.S. based customer only.
- If you opted to receive a store credit return, we will email you with your store credit code once your return is processed.
- Store credits may be used at onecommon.com only.
- If items bought with store credit are returned, amount refunded will post back to your original store credit code.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Herbal Commons reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to An irregular or excessive return history indicative of “ward-robing,” an irregular or excessive return history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or, potential fraudulent or criminal activity. Additionally, Herbal Commons reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity due to similar actions as noted above. Non-One Common items sent to our distribution center will be discarded upon receipt.